From a young age London-born Romero Bryan aspired to become a world-renowned fashion designer and he began to hone his skills for design and creation at just thirteen. Mr. Bryan has fashion in his genes – both his grandfather and uncle were tailors, whilst his grandmother was a seamstress. Mr. Bryan’s designs first caught the media’s attention in 2001, when UK singer Samantha Mumba attended the Brit Awards 2001 in a Romero Bryan dress with a plunging neckline.
A game of 20 questions with Romero Bryan
1) Your passion beyond fashion: LOVE spending time with family & Friends.
2) Your life in three words: UNPREDICTABLE, EXCITING, LOVELY
3) Your life in colours: I LOVE working with BLACK, WHITE & CREAM so…
4) Your Hero: MY PARENTS
5) What is your song/music : Anything with a groove to move my feet hehe
6) What do you wear to bed: STAMO BEHAVE YOURSELF im TAKEN lol –NOTHING hehe
7) Your favourite Flower: ROSES
8) Your favourite food recipe: JERK CHICKEN served with Rice & Peas
9) Your rescue cooking trick: No need for rescue tricks been cooking since age of 9, perfected it m’dear lol :p
10) Live to eat or eat to live: LIVE TO EAT hehe
11) Wine: Red or White? Neither I HATE ALCOHOL
12) Selfridges or Spitalfeilds Market: Selfridges
13) Peace of Mind or Scattered mind: Scattered mind
14) Fantasy or Reality: REALITY
15) Moonlight or Sunlight: MOONLIGHT
16) Journey or Destination: Journey
17) What is your walk: I DRIVE EVERYWHERE hehe
18) Who will you be reincarnated: as myself. I’m such a huge fan of me, I want to come back again as me loooool
19) What’s important to you? The bonds between my family, friends & I.
20) Food for Fashion: BELIEVE in yourself even when others don’t.